Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blog assignment 1

I was born in Panama City Florida and throughout my life I’ve lived in Little Rock Arkansas (as well as other small towns in Arkansas.) Following that I lived in Shreveport Louisiana (as well as other small towns in Louisiana.) I also lived in Tuscaloosa Alabama. Then I Lived in Memphis Tennessee for a few years and finally I moved to Ocean Springs Mississippi. No I’m not an army brat, that’s what most people ask. I have grown up around kids all my life and have grown to love them. That is why I am in this class to further my elementary education degree. I’ve had many jobs since I was sixteen and my favorite job was working at the daycare caring for newborns to two year olds and also coaching games for older kids at a gym. My best friend is going to USA for teaching as well so we decided to both move to Mobile from Ocean Springs and attend USA. My other interest besides kids is fitness. I hope to be a fitness trainer one day on the side of teaching. This is not my first time blogging but it is my first time blogging with this website so it’s a little different.

2 comments:

  1. I liked your post. It was funny that you mentioned you weren't a army brat because that was the first thought that came to mind. It seems like you have lived everywhere in the south and I too came to South further my teaching career so I can coach. By the way, OS is awesome and I know you like not having to pay out of state tuition to come here at USA lol. Good luck with the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids today certainly need fitness training!

    Welcome to EDM310.

    ReplyDelete